FRIDAY!! ~~ WHOO-HOO!
(just 'cause I like my job doesn't mean I can't enjoy the weekend...)
Only major news today is I opened a bank account. Not a big deal at all, really. Too all of 20 minutes between 2 visits. One visit to fill out forms (with bank guy's translation help) and the second visit to pick up my bank card and account number. Now I can allow two countries to profit off my savings -Yes!!
Another absolutely gorgeous day here. After coming home from work, I relaxed by leaning out the living room window and ate a couple bowls of cocoa-puffs (or something close to it), just watching the street and sidewalk traffic. Nice viewing, but I'm not quite used to this 6-8% milk yet...makes for some real creamy cocoa puffs.
So, I actually will not work again until after May and Ella arrive. All next week I'm in "Induction course", the company orientation course for new hires. Couldn't do it this week with the two holidays.
"Looks like you've been missing a lot of work, Peter."
"I wouldn't say I've been missing it, Bob."
The Monday after May and Ella get here, we go to Munich to file for our long-term visas together. (Have to file out-of-country for a visa here...same for any country).
The way I see it, that's a pretty crazy schedule for May & Ella:
July 13 - in Canada
July 14 - in Manchester, NH
July 15 - somewhere over the Atlantic
July 16 - in Prague, Czech Republic
July 17 - in Munich, Germany
........For a kid that's not even one-year old...
-later
07 July 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment