31 July 2006

Oh, and to respond to Jeff K's "scavenger hunt" comment...

6 comments:

Buck said...

Why the grating underneath the guard? Maybe they don't get bathroom breaks?

Unknown said...

That is cool! Well, I guess only for Michelle and me and not everyone else reading this blog but you got the exact guard house. I thought there was a chance that you would take one by where they "change the guard". Very good. Next one coming.

May & Jeff said...

Bill - good question (and a valid thought). But notice how he towers over May? Yeah, I don't 'tower' like that...plus, he's got the rifle. So he can do whatever he wants with his grating. :)

Jeff K - "bring it on"

Buck said...

I got to thinking about it... a "logical" explaination might be that they actually pump cold or hot air thru those vents - I imagine in the dead of winter you could suffer frostbite just standing there all day. But some hot air blasted up on you might make it a lot easier. Or in the summer some cool air.

Just a thought...

By the way - loving the Blog and all the pictures/stories. I've already told Jane we need to save up to take a trip to visit you guys!

Take Care!

Unknown said...

Buck, I don't know if we have met or not, but my unbridled recommendation is "Go!".

Buck said...

Nope, I don't think we've met... unless maybe at Jeff and May's wedding. I don't get outta Indiana much!