** Happy Halloween!!! **
Halloween may not be celebrated in Czech Republic, but we're celebrating it here in Vinohrady, baby!
More to come. Gotta hand out the treats and walk with the gang...
This online journal helps those we care about most to understand what we're up to and why we're doing it.
** Happy Halloween!!! **
Halloween may not be celebrated in Czech Republic, but we're celebrating it here in Vinohrady, baby!
More to come. Gotta hand out the treats and walk with the gang...
at 18:09
2 comments:
Wow! Look at those costumes. They're terrific. The Mom's a re nice too. Let's have some captions to help us identify the new friends.
I have some comments on ther Thumbnail of "The Great War",Czech history, appeasement etceteras. I'll save them for an over drinks conversation while I'm on the actual turf.Can't wait to see you.
The kids look so cute and like they are having a good time! I see you actually went from house to house...they all have the idea now. May, I love your mask..you too Doc...Santa's elf was a big help I am sure. More memories!! Great going "expat Moms", good job.
Post a Comment