03 October 2006

Hi! Here are some photos from Mom's/Grammy's visit.

Mom/Grammy on the Charles Bridge.


Hmmm...isn't there a nice playground on this side?


There it is!


After a long day, both Grammy and Ella need a nap.


But we always have tomorrow for adventures!


-Jeff

p.s. Czech out the newly crowned Miss World:
English Link
Czech Link
In case you want more Link

3 comments:

bbkmpt said...

Adorable photos of both Ella and Grammy. It's easy to see that there will not be a problem filling in the time. Marilyn doesn't look jet- lagged at all- must be the adrenalin kicking in. You guys have a wonderful visit!!!!TPUK

Unknown said...

I can't believe you have Miss World and cheap beer!

Oh yeah, the kid and Mom look good too.

:)

Unknown said...

Sorry if I appeared non-responsive. Machine kept uploading old cache so your entries never updated. I hate when that happens.