20 February 2007

Beer and Snowballs


Just to keep my friends back in Marlboro updated on my sugar rush, I'm posting pictures of Tuesday's "dinner".

I would have posted a picture of Peeps, but sorry, camera shutter speeds just aren't fast enough; they were devoured - half last night and half at work. :)

So, my dinner tonight was the Snowballs...washed down with a classic Czech beer, Gambrinus.

3 comments:

TheZecchino's said...

yes and no hiding snacks in the garage any more! Thats great! Enjoy.

Unknown said...

So I am to assUme that a Korean Snickers is tastier than a US Snickers. Why? Is the chocolate different, peanuts, or caramel? Without some insight from those that know, it may be a LONG flight to find out.

I'm back!

May & Jeff said...

Jeff K - An objective study by a disinterested third party is in progress and the results will be posted upon completion of the analysis.

Welcome back! We missed you!