01 March 2007

BONUS ELLA PICS!



Thank goodness we haven't actually started potty training yet. But she's certainly getting her head around the idea! (Jeff's joke. Har! Har! Har!)




Ella sporting her new handmade robe from Grammy Parker.

3 comments:

IndianaParkers said...

I sure was tickled when I saw those pics and delighted to see that the robe fit her so well. She looks adorable (I say that without bias). And in this corner.......

bbkmpt said...

Well guys we had a lovely conversation today and the blog with "Ella pics' and Maylia's doctor's visits were additionally informative and entertaining. We are of course, in a state of almost disbelief at the prospects of being together in Prague in just four more days. Erin and Michael are here and we waited "lunch" for them so I must sign off and do my hosting. I'm impressed with your knowledge of Czec and your good sense to second guess yourself on medicating Ella without a more complete understanding. See you Tuesday.
Love to all,
Dad

Unknown said...

That is a handmade robe? Impressive! Heck, I have pants that have needed a new button for four months... Now a little parenting tip, from a childless but dog-owning person: If we can keep Rocky from drinking out of the toilet, you can work on your daughter. I find that newspaper to the snout works well :)