About Me
- by Ella K. Parker
It's been a very long time since I wrote to all of you. I think the last time was when I had to endure that horrible trip to the bank. Yikes! Mummy, Daddy, YaYa, and Baboo are in the kitchen finishing up supper. I think they're happy that I am "playing" quietly in the living room. Hah! They wouldn't like it if they knew I was on the computer! I'll have to drop some toys on the floor now and then to keep them from becoming suspicious. Since Mom says I'm too young to have a page on "MySpace" or "Facebook" I decided to get on the computer and make a blog entry about me instead. Because, frankly, I don't think I get enough airtime on this blog of theirs!
1) I like to sing. Here's a video of me singing "Twinkle Twinkle". (Notice how Mummy and Daddy cut me off - typical! No respect for the singing baby!)
2) I like to dance. Here's a video of me dancing with my doggie, aka UT Girl.
3) I like to color. Here's a photo of me coloring with Daddy. We're using the crayons and paper that Grammy and Grampy sent me. Thank you! (I really like presents and packages, too.)
4) I like to dress up (sometimes). Auntie Michelle and Uncle Jeff gave me this ensemble. I'm on my way to music class.
6) I like to eat. I really like fruit. This is a BIG ORANGE that one of Dad's coworkers sent home for me. YUMMY!
10) I LOVE YaYa and Baboo. Here we are in the Wallenstein Gardens before they left for their trip to Spain. I'm so happy they're back! Sounds like Mom and Dad have to take me to Barcelona someday soon!
5 comments:
Ella, Grampy and I are so glad you got to the computer while everyone was busy!! It was terrific to see you dance, sing and color as well as play with your friends. Try to "post" more often...We love you, Grammy and Grampy
Ella,
I loved your entry. The pictures and videos were great ;) I think you are a great singer and dancer. I can't wait to go to the zoo with you.
Cousin Erica
Posting on behalf of Jeff K, whose blogger account is treating him unfairly...
"Priceless blog entry"
-Jeff K
test
maybe it's fixed
Post a Comment