05 October 2007

Going into 3rd Trimester

In a recent email with a friend in Indy, I got reminded we haven't mentioned May's pregnancy in a while.
I guess good news = no news to us.

All is fine (knocking on wood) and there's really nothing to mention except we've still got 3 months to go. As my coworker says "You have 3 month to deployment date."

There, I mentioned it. Thanks for asking, Bill.
-Jeff

p.s. Nope, we don't want to know whether it's a boy or girl, but the doctor's office certainly asks if we'd like to know with every visit. Keeping it a surprise is even more an exception here than back in the US.

p.p.s. Haven't begun to think of names, but we should probably start...

5 comments:

Jeff K said...

Michelle and I continue to get older and babies are looking less and less likely. As such, I hereby bequeath our naming rights to Jasper. Oh wait, that is what we would name our next dog...

Jeff K said...

Loomis!

Jeff K said...

Atticus. Now that would leave a potential son with large shoes to fill, but I am guessing he would get the benefit of the doubt when applying to law school.

Jeff K said...

Seems like I am only preparing for a boy. Ella could have a sister. Hmmm. I think we could agree that Michelle is a very nice name....

Jeff said...

Jasper...Loomis...Atticus. All good names, but we're getting scared, thinking "What if Jeff actually throws out a name we're considering??"

[Just don't offer up Kukalaka Mishabob.]