18 January 2008

Ella's just now coming off of her sugar high...

A couple days ago I promised some pictures from our birthday banana-split brownie sundae. Here they are.

Everyone's smiling at the camera. Except Ella. She's smiling at her sundae...


Let's try again, but we have to get Ella's attention off the sundae...

"Enough pictures ... Can we eat sundae now?"

Good stuff?
Damn, that's some good stuff!!

Alas...what goes up, must come down. Nap time soon. Real soon.
(Ella will not be happy someday that I posted this picture)

What was in this sundae?


  • banana


  • brownies made with marshmallow bits


  • Toffee ice cream


  • Nutella (devilishly good chocolate spread)


  • homemade berry sauce


  • topped with walnuts


It. Was. Real. Good.

1 comment:

Jeff K said...

umm Nutella. Not to mention the marshmallow brownies! Now I have to go make something far less comparable to satisfy my sweet tooth (teeth)