11 May 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

To all the amazing women out there who are mothers - thank you for all that you do, all you have done, and all you will do in the years ahead. We love you!


Maylia speaking:
Mother's Day took on a whole new meaning for me this year. I was in the bathroom, annoyed by Ella continuing to try to open the door no matter how many times I told her, "I'll be right out!" (I've learned to lock the door when I want a little privacy.) When I finally opened the door she gave me a picture that she and Jeff had colored and said, "Happy Mother's Day! I love you so much, Mama!" And then she gave me a big hug and a kiss. Wow.

How did we spend Mother's Day? Will post more on this and our visit with Michelle and Jeff very soon, I promise! But now it's time for bed...

2 comments:

Jeff K said...

Happy Mother's Day! Our visit confirmed that Maylia does in fact deserve every "I love you Mama" she gets. We are back on US soil after a fantastic visit. Among other things, the visit reinforced how much we miss the Parkers in Prague. Love you guys!

Auntie Erin and Uncle Mike said...

Wow, your story brought tears to my (Auntie Erin)eyes. I miss you and love you all very much. We cannot wait to see you this summer...it can't come fast enough!