Questions, Big Questions
Could we? Should we? Would we?
Stay tuned; more to come. For now, just a marker in the blog.
This online journal helps those we care about most to understand what we're up to and why we're doing it.
Questions, Big Questions
Could we? Should we? Would we?
Stay tuned; more to come. For now, just a marker in the blog.
at 17:18
8 comments:
Just do it! Like I have any clue what you are blogging about but inaction is usually worse.
This is cruel.....just tell us already....whhaaattt????
BTW that previous comment was Jenn, not Courtney.
Ah....the suspense....
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.
Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
--Goethe
Sorry for being a tease....
Sometimes the blog is our "personal diary" where we can jot down thoughts as they come. Maybe it will be important date...maybe not.
For now, it's a tease.
I say, go ahead and have a third child. I mean, go ahead and move back. I mean, go ahead and get that vasectomy.
The "tease" has completely obliterated North America on the cluster map...see how many people really care !
Post a Comment