This online journal helps those we care about most to understand what we're up to and why we're doing it.
Happy Birthday Ella!!Daddy misses you, so he made a movie.Enjoy.
Fantastic video! You did a wonderful job with it. I loved it. Ella is a real doll. Happy three years to her!!
Thanks Kit! It was a lot of fun to make!I'd say our mac investment paid off :)
Friggin mobile app won't play the video. I ave got to go find one of those big machines with the big keypad...
Friggin mobile app published my comment twice!
Nice!!!! Ella, in case it isn't obvious how much your Daddy loves you, he never made a movie about Snickers!
Fan-tabulous ! Great job and wonderful memories....makes a grown Grandma cry...Happy years to come too, Ella !!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Fantastic video! You did a wonderful job with it. I loved it. Ella is a real doll. Happy three years to her!!
Thanks Kit! It was a lot of fun to make!
I'd say our mac investment paid off :)
Friggin mobile app won't play the video. I ave got to go find one of those big machines with the big keypad...
Friggin mobile app won't play the video. I ave got to go find one of those big machines with the big keypad...
Friggin mobile app published my comment twice!
Nice!!!! Ella, in case it isn't obvious how much your Daddy loves you, he never made a movie about Snickers!
Fan-tabulous ! Great job and wonderful memories....makes a grown Grandma cry...Happy years to come too, Ella !!
Post a Comment