Ella's First Ride
Did we mention Ella got a bike for Christmas?
She's been riding it around the living room for a few weeks. Finally, last Sunday, we took it for a spin in Letna Park.
...and a new video is born.
This online journal helps those we care about most to understand what we're up to and why we're doing it.
Ella's First Ride
at 23:33
4 comments:
Ok, that was the best thing I have seen in a long, long time. Thank you for that. Excellent choice of music.
GO ELLA!
Jenn (not Courtney, although it will say I am Courtney).
Nice video and nice to see. It must be very difficult for Ella. Not the riding, but the dilemma of possibly missing treasures due to the higher speed but able to cover more "treasure rich" ground.
Funniest thing EVER - -and, naturally, the cutest. Just what I needed at the end of a long day. But it also makes me miss Ella Bella something fierce... and the rest of you, too, of course. Hugs and kisses to Easy Rider and the whole gang.
Michelle (not Jeff, although it will say I am Jeff:-))
Jenn, I'll admit, I still watch, at least the beginning of, the video once a day. As the music starts...it still cracks me up.
Jeff K, about Ella's dilemma, you nailed it. Hence the blue frog in her hand, to watch for treasures. You know this kid well.
Michelle, your comment made me laugh out loud. :)
-Jeff (really)
Post a Comment