More News on the Postal Front: Help Wanted!
Hi All. After hearing of still more packages not arriving, I have decided to approach the director of our local post office. I'm not sure if it will help, but I don't think it can hurt. I would like to go prepared. So, if you could please take some time to think back over the past year and a half and send me a note listing any packages that you sent that you don't believe we received. If you know an approximate date they were sent (month/year) and an approximate value of the contents, that would be great. I intend to make a chronological list of the packages to show the director to help me state my case. At our previous post office, only 3 packages didn't make it to us, as far as I know. Two of these were returned to sender while we were in Egypt. One, we believe, got mixed up due to our move. So I think we have a decent case that something is going on at this particular post office.
Thanks in advance for your help. You can send me the info by commenting on the blog or via email.
Maylia
PS Coming soon on the blog: Easter Weekend
2 comments:
We are theorizing that you didn't receive a Valentine's package, or you have become serious ingrates :) Sent about the end of January and loaded with something more valuable than gold, candy! Also less sugary stuff for the kids. Value: $25ish. That doesn't count the emotional cost that M put into May's card. May would have loved it. Jeff would have loved the red candy....
I forgot about the cash we sent in October. A lot of cash....
Post a Comment