[Meanwhile, back in Prague]
Sure is different here since Monday.
No worrying about noise, spills or writing on walls...
No kisses hello when coming home...
No kids to bathe and get to sleep...
Last night I spilled some rice on the floor and I had to laugh. I actually enjoyed cleaning it up.
Tonight after doing some laundry, I might draw on the walls. Why not.
16 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Should have thought about a visit to Prague. You know how I feel about you being alone too long. Stay out of trouble.
Hope you are simultaneously enjoying the mellowness and not feeling too lonesome. Keep your eyes peeled for our package...we sent it on the 6th!
Kitty! Just got your awesome package - thank You!!! Sent you a note...
Jeff, Jeff, Jeff - you know me. How could I ever get into trouble (without you)?
Post a Comment