26 February 2010

Stick a Fork in Me - I'm Done

Okay, it's official.





Now what do we do? Where do we go? ...not sure of those answers just yet. But we know we're heading west, back over the ocean.

Most friends here are confused why we don't just get another job in Prague. We've had a great time here, but we're ready to be done. It's time for a new adventure, but closer to family and UT.

For now, we'll make the most of our remaining time here.
Here's our plan:
  • I work 2 more months, March and April.
  • We'll spend May closing up shop and saying goodbye to friends.
  • June is our month for travel, to say goodbye to Europe.
  • We'll be in North America by July.
...unless we see some last minute beautiful spot (Just Kidding Erin!)

5 comments:

Jeff K said...

Hmmm. Conflicted.

Not really. Good for us!

Marilyn Parker said...

We can only second Jeff K. ...personally I am glad you all had that adventure...I loved sharing it too...enjoy you travel..! Then westward-ho~!

"....you will become redundant.."
....leave no doubt, clarity is good.

Czechers said...

We'd like to get back to UT too! In my mind that means Utah. What does it mean to you?

Jeff K said...

I am curious to see Jeff and May's definition, but mine is "Family by Choice".

Jeff said...

hey Val,
Nope, UT not Utah for us. Closer to what Jeff K says.
UT is the 'Urban Tribe' - an old group of 7 friends.
We may be mostly spread out now, but I look forward to closing it up some.

'Course, this means we must leave our "PRG" friends, but the world can get quite small at times.