Flat Available
Psst...want to move to Prague? Need a flat to rent?
Our place is now viewable online at:
http://www.bohemianestates.com/?page=property&id=807
Note to Eric K out in Vegas: your famous coconut lady gifts 'somehow' disappeared from the kids' shelves shortly before the photographer arrived.
I only noticed it after viewing the pictures online. :-(
I've since found them. But now I know, their safe shipment is my concern and mine alone. Don't you worry, buddy, They Will Make It To Canada!! They may be butt-ugly, but they carry great sentimental meaning. HAHAHA
At least the equally-ugly, super-sized fish vase make it the flat pictures (see living room shot, high above my desk)
-Jeff
3 comments:
Very attractive flat...with many pluses~! Great pictures...~!
I would like to know what kind of management company you have working for you? They offer "snagging" services! I have heard Prague has some seedier sides, but wow.
Keep checking for a post and just imagining what you are doing while looking at the itinerary~! Hmmm... my imagination shots look great~!
Post a Comment