I reread what I posted the other day about Maylia & Ella traveling a lot this weekend and early next week. I realized that I forgot to include Amsterdam, (just for a few hours -does that count?). So, ...
July 13 - in Canada
July 14 - in Manchester, NH
July 15 - somewhere over the Atlantic; Amsterdam, Netherlands
July 16 - in Prague, Czech Republic
July 17 - in Munich, Germany
Anyway, it just means May's going to be one very busy mom starting Thursday. I need to start thinking of how to make that July 16th point and thereafter, easier.
Big news from home (though a bit late): my college roommate Bill B. and his beautiful bride, Jane just had their third child, a boy ("finally") named John Matthew. I saw pictures today and he looks like quite the cute kid, even if he does resemble Bill at such at an early age. :) Maybe if I beg, Bill will let me post the "moon" shot here.
Had the first day of Induction training today at work...what a mammoth company DHL (and Deutsche Post) is. Incredible reach and diversity, but the US competitors (UPS & FedEx) are really giving them a run in the US. Elsewhere, they rule the roost, but in the US they got work to do.
Well, I'd write about my day, but I am absolutely starving, so ...see ya, -jeff
10 July 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Hoss... Feel free to post the "moon" shot. Incidentally, that's my 3 year old's favorite photo of her brother as well... her initial reaction was, "Daddy got a picture of Matthew's butt!"
Hope all's well in Prague for you, Maylia and Ella. Take Care and we'll be reading often to see how you're doing!
~ Bill, Jane, Jessica, Ally, & Matthew
Post a Comment