23 July 2006

THE LONG WALK CONTINUED......

So anyone that knows me knows that I don't give up easily. Here are the last 2 photos (still could not get them into the other posting, but anyway....)


We were obviously not the only ones with the Charles Bridge as a goal for the day. But it truly is spectacular and it was lovely to walk it with Jeff and Ella. Thunder kind of hurried us along, but I look forward to returning. So beautiful and so OLD...not 100, not 200 but more than 600 years old!


And everyone needs to touch the statue of St. John for good luck. I threw in a wish for good measure...can't hurt!






Well, as our blog mission states, we want to keep you updated on what we are doing and we also hope that this blog will help you to understand why we are doing it. The first part of our mission is easy to acheive....the latter is more difficult. They say pictures speak a thousand words....mission accomplished?

Good night!
Maylia (& Jeff & Ella)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

NOBODY is happier than me that you crossed the Charles. Now, and only now, am I willing to book another trip to Prague. Do me a favor, spend a week walking around the Old City WITHOUT crossing the Charles. I am done kvetching. Glad it was all you hoped it would be. Keep up the Blog. It must suck at times, but it is worth it to all of us reading, not writing, the Blog.