26 July 2006

Sharing the Weather
Okay, I'll admit something here...I watch the weather. Both ours and back in Manchester, NH.
There are a number of things on my Google home page, some techie news, some world news, stocks, etc...and one to satisfy my weather curiousity.
Just before going to bed tonight, I noticed how similar our weather is for this week...temperatures, humidity, and wind are almost identical. Oh, there is one difference...I'll just post the screenshot.

(I can poke fun now, because in the winter, you'll be laughing back at us)

p.s. I have to select Dresden, Germany (about an hour's drive away) because Prague wasn't listed.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I must confess, your Google weather has been wrong, no rain yet this week. I drove by your old house today. Some construction is ongoing. I am very curious, maybe finishing the unfinished part of the basement?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
May & Jeff said...

I think there was talk of making the finished part of the basement into a bedroom...maybe that's what they are doing. Could also be finishing the rest of the basement, as you suggest. Just keep an eye on my stained glass window, ok? If it winds up on the side of the road, grab it! ~Maylia