WE MADE IT!!!! You'll all have to get used to new authors on the blog now. It was quite a trip and I am pretty exhausted. Ella is actually sleeping and it is going on 10am here. She was such a trooper!!!! We have to go shopping to start making our flat more comfortable so we need to wake her soon....so hard to wake a sleeping baby. The view from our window is lovely. Our flat is lovely! We will attach a photo soon. The hardest part of the trip was the last flight from Amsterdam to Prague...really not convenient with the car seat and stroller...bus from airport to plane...no preboarding....Ella was cranky...I was exhausted. A wonderful Australian woman helped us the last 100 yards to Jeff (although I could have done it...I had figured out how to line up the stroller with the luggage cart to that I could push both like a train - what a sight!) Thanks to Jeff and Michelle for figuring out how to handle all my carry-on luggage solo. The shower at the Amsterdam aiport was heavenly. I'm all set with airport and airplanes for awhile...oh yeah!-Munich on Tuesday! WOOHOO! Actually, I've never been to Germany so I am excited to go and Jeff will be responsible for Ella. OK! I am all over the place and we really must go. I will write more later. Love to all! May(& Ella & Jeff)
No comments:
Post a Comment