This online journal helps those we care about most to understand what we're up to and why we're doing it.
It's already been a week?
Not sure what to write, but should put something. Why not a couple pictures?
Ella's popular so long as she has snacks...
Ella this morning, looking good...
Ella in late afternoon, not looking so good...but still cute (mom says)
at 22:26
4 comments:
Ella where are your trousers? Still looking cute is right!
I like the baret in her hair; she is looking so much older with each picture. Stop her from getting any older until Baboo and Yaya get there to catch up.
Hugs and kisses to all!
"Comment deleted" is my doing. For some reason the comment appeared twice so I deleted the second one.
oops, something's messed up...I have to fix that last picture...should be bigger...just a sec. And I'll one May took with Ella eating berries today.
Post a Comment