16 January 2008

Happy Birthday to me

Thank you all for your cards, your wishes, e-mails, voice mails, and even your singing.
All very much appreciated!

-jeff

p.s. Somehow, for yet another year, I'm remain younger than our dear Jeff K. in ManchVegas.

p.p.s. Bev concocted a delicious brownie banana split. I'll post pictures later of how much Ella enjoyed hers.

5 comments:

Jeff K said...

No comment. Maybe next year you'll catch up. I keep waiting.

Jeff said...

Keep waiting, buddy...keep waiting.

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Jeff. I didn't have your email, couldn't find your phone number and forgot my password for commenting on this site! But for the record, I was thinking of you each and every time I wrote the date on your birthday. Good thing your sister- in- law is on the ball, as usual!
;)

TheZecchino's said...

Happy B-B (belated birthday)... just so you know take your current age and multiply that by the number of children you have and thay is how old you really are...I'm 132...

Jeff said...

To RichZ:
By your math, I went from 38 to 78 in a matter of days.

I don't like your math much. :)
-Jeff